Más publicaciones de iamcardib
Photo by Cardi B on January 05, 2021. La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas y primer plano.
It’s time to step up and vote !We don’t know where the world will be this year , next year  or maybe 5 years from now but we can’t have people like MITCH make decisions on people he don’t relate to or even give a damn about !!! Wether you are a republican or a conservative,black or white rich or poor we can all agree Americans need more then a 600 dollar stimulus check and healthcare for all these strange Diseases and virus that are going around that I personally think higher powers got some to do with 🤔🤔😒😒😒
Photo by Cardi B on January 01, 2021. La imagen puede contener: 1 persona.
New episode of #CARDITRIES OUT NOW ON FACEBOOK!! Link in story .Thank @damianlillard !!!
The vibe of the new Instagram DMs? Immaculate! You can send messages with custom reactions, selfie stickers, chat themes and more! Go to your settings now to get the update!
Photo by Cardi B on December 25, 2020. La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, árbol de Navidad e interior.
Have guys watched the second episode of CARDITRIES on Facebook? It’s so fun and good to watch with families all ages .Thank you @mrodofficial ! You are the best !!!
Instagram knows I tell it like it is! They asked me to help y’all hit that reset button for 2021 with some juicy advice. Starting December 26th, DM me @CardiBTruthTeller and let’s get that astral plane tight! 🔮
I really can’t believe this is my home. I be proud of us Everytime I’m here......excuse the wrapping mess 😫